Wet.Protect 50ml Preservative spray for electronics
Content 50 ml
- GRAUPNER wet-protect is the only moisture protection spray that demonstrably and effectively protects metal, electrical and electronic components from any type of moisture (vapors, humidity, condensed water, splash water, fog, rain / acid rain, salt water, etc. ).
- It does not contain resin, silicone, acrylic, Teflon or aromatic substances.
- GRAUPNER wet-protect reacts neutrally to commonly sold plastics (except PVC), rubber, glass, varnishes, ceramics and metals such as steel, stainless steel, iron, aluminum, copper, zinc, brass and tin. It does not damage windings or insulating varnishes.
- It is resistant to surfactants, but can be easily removed with a printed circuit board cleaner, brake cleaner or alcohol. It does not need to be watered and does not emulsify.
- GRAUPNER wet-protect is weather and temperature resistant and remains fully effective at temperatures from -20 ° to + 130 ° C.